September 20, 2009

C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats...

Yesterday was UK's first home game against Louisville. The weather was perfect, so we thought we would try to take Sophie. The game began at noon, but we left much earlier to tailgate. We were hoping to make it to half time before leaving, but Sophie did great and we got to stay for the whole game! And we won, of course! Go Cats!

Future UK cheerleader! She was practicing - Go Cats!

She looked so cute, and we took literally a few hundred pics, but most of them look like this! She was on the go the whole time!

One of the better family pics! She wanted down to cheer!

Cheering for the Cats!

And she cheered so hard...

She fell asleep! I couldn't believe it! It was so loud!
She slept through the entire fourth quarter!

And we won! Go UK!

And that made her smile!

I hope your SEC team won yesterday!

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Glad to see that Sophie had fun!

The Wilkinson's said...

Our SEC team did NOT win yesterday, but what's new?! HA! We love them anyway - Go HOGS! Love the pics and I see you got that cheerleader outfit after all. :) Did I ever doubt?

Anonymous said...

Sophie looks so cute in her uniform!! I love all the family pictures! Hope you have a great week! = )

Anonymous said...

Go Cats !! How adorable Is your little girl in her uniform,what great family photo's and doing something together that you all love to, Have a great week and again GO CATS !!!!!!!!