September 16, 2009

Birthday girl...

Happy Birthday Shelby Grace!

This little prissy pants is seven years old today! She is a little diva that wants everything to revolve around her! I love her little attitude. She is the best pup anyone could ask for! Love you Shel!

In other news, we all went to get flu shots yesterday. If you haven't had one yet, get one now! The flu is going to be bad this year. (Just a little advice from Dr. Reynolds!) And if you have had one, you know that it hurts! My arm was so sore I couldn't sleep last night. It was even hard to pick Sophie up! Sophie's shot was in her leg. She did a great job! She did so well that her Dad promised to get her a Dora balloon.


She picked out a BIG Dora balloon! Ha! It was bigger than her! She loved it so much. Last night when she said her prayers, she was thanking God for our blessings, and then she said, "and thank you for my Dora balloon." So sweet!


I love this little cheesy smile!



6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pics! I'm a little worried about the flu too. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and my midwife won't give me advice either way on getting the shot or not. I'm kind of trying to wait it out and hope to get to December healthy!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet pumpkin! She is adorable! And your little one is so cute with her Dora balloon!

Anonymous said...

awwww..happy birthady!! My parents have had the same dog since I was 15 {I will be 30 in 2 months} "sugar" is just one of the family now. Love the Dora balloon! That was too sweet about the prayers!

Anonymous said...

Aww Both very Precious so sweet

Unknown said...

happy b-day shelby!! Sophie looks too cute with that big Dora balloon...

Jennifer Haas said...

Cute, happy bday to shelby. We do need to still get the flu shot, fun stuff.

http://mudpiesformommy.blogspot.com