September 10, 2009

Quick pics before my sister totally freaks out...

My sister is telling me I really need to put a post up...

So here you go Britt!

Sorry so short, more to come tomorrow!

Getting ready for MDO today...


I love this pic!

7 comments:

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

So cute! Love the matching bags!

Danielle Moss said...

Is it just me, or is Sophie REALLY growing up?! So so cute.

Anonymous said...

wow your little girl is not so little anymore growing so fast love your blog thanks for sharing with everyone take care have a blessed weekend

Jennifer Haas said...

I found your blog today, its so cute. I see that we like a lot of the same stores. Your little girl so to cute. I will come back and check out your blog often.

Britt said...

Its about time you posted something. :) She looks so grown up in these pics! And that olive color she is wearing really brings out her skintone. Thats a good color for her! I will let the last 10 days slide... but post more often from now on!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Love the Pottery Barn loot! Hope you have a great weekend!! = )

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Britt. I am missing the posts too!! I have to stop by soon to see Sophie...and your basement!!