September 14, 2009

Clothes, shoes and Nashville...

What a beautiful Monday! It is simply perfect in Lexington today!

I know I have been behind on posts the past two weeks, but we have been crazy busy! We are finishing our basement and have been working non-stop on it. I would love to show you some before shots, but Greg said it was too bad to show! Ha! Every inch was completely filled with stuff! It took a moving crew to get the big furniture pieces we were storing out and then my whole family to move out all of my china, crystal, and decorations! I have a lot of seasonal decorations, I mean a LOT! It is finally all out, part being in storage and the rest in our garage. Needless to say we won't be parking in our garage for several months!

Last week I hosted a Matilda Jane trunk show. It was so much fun! I love the fall line - for Sophie and me! Here are a few of the pieces...

Isn't this so cute?
I love it! It is even cuter in person, with shiny fabrics and gold flecks!

This is a cute dress for me!
It will be perfect with my new boots! (See below.)

Another cute Mommy outfit...
MJ is so smart to include matching pieces for Moms!

On Friday I left for a fun girls weekend in Nashville to celebrate Kara's bachelorette party! We had so much fun! And, of course we made time for a little shopping! Our first stop, Anthropologie, my favorite store! I finally got the boots I have been stalking online since they came out. Here they are...


I LOVE these boots! And they feel just like athletic shoes! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had! They are called the winding ruffle boots and I highly recommend them! They run TTS if you are considering ordering. I will wear these a ton!

I wore them all over Nashville and my feet never felt better!

Me and the Bachelorette!

This pic is so funny, but its the only one I have! One of the other girls is sending out more pics today so I will post them later. This is the first girls weekend I have had since Sophie was born. It was so fun, but I was ready to get home to Greg and Sophie!

6 comments:

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Those are the cutest boots! Adorable! And it's even better that they're comfortable. Heading over to Anthropologie right now to check them out!

Jennifer Haas said...

That stuff is so cute, I loved the layed skirt.

www.mudpiesformommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the boots and those clothes....ahhhhh. Even though Macy would die if I tried to dress us alike these days {haha}. Glad you had such a great girls trip! You can never go wrong in Nashville! Hope you have a great week! = )

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I would have known you were in Nashville!!! Where all did y'all go? You will have to fill me in!!!

Laura Ann said...

Oh, I want to hear all about your MJC trunk show. I have been wanting to have one, but just don't want to waste my TK time if alot of people don't order. How did yours go?

I love the new boots, they are so cute and will be even cuter on you.

I loved all of Sophie's MDO pictures. I am so glad it is going well for you guys.

Danielle Moss said...

Cute boots!!