September 22, 2009

Tea time...

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Don't you love finding little surprises? I found a great one yesterday.

Greg and I were in the kitchen chatting as I was making hot tea. Sophie runs over and asks for a tea bag. No, Sophie, you don't need a tea bag. "Mommy, I NEED a tea!" I tried giving her a treat instead, but she persisted. "OK, here you go." I gave in, of course, and she trotted off. I didn't think anything else about it.

Last night, after she went to sleep, I went downstairs to clean up her toys. I opened the refrigerator of her little kitchen and this is what I found...

I was speechless! Of course she needed that tea bag. Silly Mommy, she wanted to make some tea! She actually opened it and placed the bag inside the pot with the paper hanging out! And notice how she placed the tea pot on a napkin! She left out no detail! Oh, how I love that sweet baby girl! She is such a joy every minute of every day. My precious little gift...

I love her bunches!

Chillin' on her Dora couch before MDO...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thats way too cute it must melt your heart and such flare at a young age for detail.You look like you have a very sweet Angel xoxo who gives you back the love that you give in her by her smiles .

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

aww haha that is just adorable!!

Jennifer Haas said...

How cute! My boys do that all the time, they love to cook for mommy and daddy!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

She is so smart! That is the cutest thing, ever! You've got a little grown-up on your hands!

Danielle Moss said...

That is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww....that is the cutest thing ever!! Macy had that exact same tea set!! = )

Ouiser said...

s has some felt play tea bags. i will make some for sophie and send them your way.

and, of course this is adorable. i love when they do things that make you realize that they are paying attention. s always goes to the cabinet for a play cup, and takes it to her play kitchen sink, "fills" it up, and takes a drink when she's really thirsty. just like us.

don't you just love being a mama and seeing all this??

Angie said...

That is so cute.