October 29, 2009

Mexican birthday, pumpkins and cookies...


I forgot to post pics of Greg's birthday dinner! Every year we go to the same Mexican restaurant to celebrate his birthday. He loves it!
I think he likes to go just so he can wear the hat!

Sharing a yummy treat...

And last night we decided to make Halloween cookies and carve pumpkins...

Mommy's little helper...

Making homemade cookies is really hard! You have to make the dough in advance so it can refrigerate, roll it out, shape it, decorate it, and you know, they never look or taste as good as the pre-made Pillsbury sugar cookie dough does!

But we had lots of fun trying!

Time to carve the pumpkins...

The look on her face is priceless!

The finished product...

This jack-o-lantern looks more like a skeleton! Ha!

Two of Greg's masterpieces...

And the other two...

Sophie likes this one the best...

Three little pumpkins...

Action shot, she loves her furry boots...

All hail the pumpkin carving king!
Great job G!!!

We have a busy weekend ahead! A Halloween party tomorrow night and trick-or-treat and UK football on Saturday! I can't wait to show you pics of our costumes! They are too funny!
Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that hat..too funny! I feel the same way about the cookies...wonder if they just taste better cause were not so tired from all the work? {hehe} Hope you have a great weekend and cant wait to see your pictures! = )

Amber said...

Love the pumpkins! I think men have the best pumpkin carving skills. My dad and husband have carved the coolest pumpkins. Hope you have a good weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you all, have a awesome weekend the pumpkins look great xx