November 13, 2009

Go Cats!...

Sorry, took a little break from blogging! We have been a bit busy lately, as usual!

We took Sophie to her first UK basketball game tonight. She loved it and was a complete angel there!


Cheering in the yard before the game...

I love this little smile!

Go big blue!


Having lots of fun! She loved it and can't wait to go again!

Sophie was so tired one day this week. I put her in the high chair, turned around to fill up her plate, and this is what I found when I turned back around...

She fell asleep in the high chair!

Sleepy little girl! It's hard playing all day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww bless this is so cute ,glad you all had a great time at the game.Take care have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Girl, Sophie it too cute! I love it when they fall asleep like that! Looks like y'all had a blast a the game, loved the pictures! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Britt said...

Finally, a post!! Those pics of her before the game are the cutest ever! She is actually starting to smile in pictures! Hope the decorating is going well. See you guys soon!

Lesli said...

She is such a doll! Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I left you a little something over at my blog. Hope your having a great Thanksgiving! xoxo