Sophie had so much fun trick-or-treating last night! She loved getting candy, but her favorite was giving candy out at our house!
Getting ready to go...
Don't you love Red Riding Hood's coat??? I love it! It was so cold! Luckily, Papa Joe got her this beautiful coat! It was perfect with her outfit! She looks like a little model in this pic!
They love playing together!
7 comments:
How sweet glad to see Sophie had a great time.Kids were out in force this year we had about the same amount,but its was so nice to see families spending time together.Have a great week
Precious pictures of Sophie. I love the red jacket~ it's perfect with her costume.
How sweet that she loved passing out candy more than getting candy.
Too cute!! Love the jacket! We live so far out in the boonies that we never have any trick or treaters. How sad is that?! haha
Love the coat on Sophie. She looks so cute. Glad to hear that she had a great time. This was the first year that I was home to give out candy so I would say I had about 60 kids or so that came out. They kids had a blast.
Love the red coat! We had 160 trick-or-treaters (Josh kept count)! HA!
So adorable!
Always the fashionista she had to add some pizazz to her costume with a little bit of leopard print. :) She looked adorable!
Post a Comment