November 29, 2009

OK, I'm finally back and have lots of things to post about...

I know, I know! It has been forever, as my friends and family keep reminding me! I have been busy decorating my house for the past few weeks, preparing for the arrival of our friends from Arkansas! We were trilled to have the Wilkinson's visit, and we had just a wonderful time while they were here!

One of the many fun things we did during their visit was have a baby shower for them! They are expecting a baby girl in April! She may be born on my birthday! And therefore, I feel that she should be named after me! Ha!

Our theme was, "A little pumpkin is on the way...," because we didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl until a few days before the shower. It turned out so cute!

Another beautiful centerpiece by Mr. Ulshafer...

Cutest ever pumpkin cake...

The happy couple and big sister! Oh, how I miss them already!

All the girls back together! It had been way too long! Lots of babies on the way! Half of these girls are expecting! I can't wait for our next reunion!

I have so much more to post, and I promise to be back tomorrow! In fact, I think I received something very special from Short Southern Momma, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how FUN! Love the decorations and the theme for the shower was too cute! Glad you got to visit with friends and you are SOOOOOO welcome girl! Hope your having a great night! xoxo

Anonymous said...

wow your decorations are always so beautiful you have a nack for it , glad you had a great time catching up with your friends.

The Wilkinson's said...

We had so much fun! Thanks again for everything and can't wait to come back! :) Love you guys!