December 1, 2009

I really tried to post yesterday, but Blogger was down...

I really did! Many times, in fact!

Here are a few more pics from last week...

Sophie and Madelyn getting ready to go to the UK game with their Dads, while Lindsey and I did a little, well, a lot, of shopping! Sophie refused to smile! We took over 30 pics, and this is the best we got!

More decorations...

I love the snowman tree!

We have snowmen everywhere!

This is Sophie before our first picture with Santa attempt of the season.
Attempt #1 = Failure
It only took five last year to get one. And Santa hid in the background!
The only thing she dislikes more than Santa is the Easter Bunny!
Any suggestions???

6 comments:

Deidra said...

Ok You know I am loving the decoration. I really love the white flock tree. By the way I was never able to find one. Maybe you will be able to give me some pointer on where to purchase. I love the mantel as well. You are a great decorated. I believe I will fly you to Alabama and allow you to decor my home.LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW I Love your Snowman Tree It's Awesome i love this time of the year.Good Luck trying to get a good Santa Photo .

Anonymous said...

When Rhett was little had to sit in the middle of him and Santa in order to get a shot. He usually had his hands around my neck but we got the shot with Santa in the picture. Good luck.

Andie

Madison Sanders said...

Beautiful mantle.

Some people have had their child sit in a chair and have Santa come stand behind them. It made for a great picture because the child had no idea Santa was behind them!

Good luck.

Grace at Home said...

Beautiful tree! As for pictures, the ones of Sophie crying on Santa's lap will be priceless one day. Another year or two and she'll look forward to SC, Easter Bunny, etc.

Lana said...

Absolutely Fab! I've been following your blog for a while, but am new to blogland with my own blog.
We have MUCH in common. I'll send a longer email at some point. Until then, thanks for sharing about your wonderful daughter/family. Your decor is gorgeous! Happy Birthday to the sweet princess. The snowman theme was BEYOND cute!
Blessings, Lana