December 14, 2009

Sophie's Fabulous Frosty party...

Yesterday my baby girl turned 2! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We celebrated with a fabulous Frosty party!

She started the day with a yummy snowman donut...

Eating it while wearing her snowman pajamas...



I love how the table turned out! So cute!

Snowman tree...

Birthday girl opening some cards...

Kitchen...




Snowman birthday hat, so cute!

Treat bags...


Getting ready to blow out the candles...

A very happy girl after a fabulous birthday!

10 comments:

~Sarah~ said...

Hey Kristie,

I just LOVE all your pictures of all the different parties you host!! Can you please tell me who you use as a party planner, or if you do everything yourself??

I am planning a birthday party for my little boy who will be 5 next year and I want to do a Willy Wonka party?? If you don't mind you can e-mail me at Believe02@aol.com with any and all information, thanks so much!!

iCupcakeCouture said...

Hi - I was "Blog Hopping" and ran across your adorable blog. This has to be the cutest party them ever. Do you mind me asking you where you purchased your amazing silver serving trays, bowls, ect.? They are simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sophie , wow you have out done yourself ,just love it! How cute and very sweet

Lesli said...

Wow.. the snowman party was amazing.. she is sooo adorable, I love her snowman outfit! Also your tree is BEAUTIFUL, I also have a thing for frosty..lol..
Happy Birthday Sophie!

Kristie said...

You guys are so sweet! The silver trays are from a company called Mariposa. It is sold in specialty gift stores and you can find it online at silverimpressions.com I love all of their products!

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

Kristi,
WOW!! The blue and red turned out AWESOME!!! I love that "O Come All Ye Faithful" Platter...too cute!!! Your house looked great and those treat bags were darling!! Loved it all!!!

Sarah Broadus said...

hey! I was out blog stalking and stumbled apon your blog! ADORABLE BIRTHDAY!!! love the use of blue and red! Makes me want a december baby!

Laura Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday sweet Sophie! Okay, so I have always that it would be no fun to have a December birthday, but girl...you are amazing. I love everything and I think you have inspired me to have a little Christmas Party next year for all of Emma's friends. You are awesome.

CarolinaGirl said...

Wow, that all looks amazing!

Brandi said...

I am now a follower of your blog. So cute! LOVE the snowman birthday party. I'm thinking that is a GREAT idea for my son's next bday! ADORABLE!!