December 28, 2009

We are finally home and unpacked! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had a fabulous one! Here is a recap in pics...

Playing with all of the goodies that Santa left...

Sophie was a very good girl this year!

Sophie and Bity had matching pjs...

And Mommy too!

Riding on her roller coaster...

And then we left to visit family in Knott County...


Britt and DT...

You will be seeing a new line by me soon!
(As soon as I learn how to use this sewing machine! Ha!)

We had matching vests, too!

Me, Sophie, Mimi, Papaw Greg, Kevin and Julie...

My big girl!

Britt, Dad, Me and Sophie...

Nana, Sophie and Papaw Gene...

Mimi and her other two babies, Hunter and Parker
Notice that Parker is having a seat on Hunter! Too funny!

And some things you don't see in the city...

Elk! They are everywhere at my Mom's house! This is a small one...
It came right up to the car...

And another one....

And three huge elk! It may not look it from the pics, but these guys weigh about 800 pounds each! They are enormous in person!

Wow!


4 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Looks like Miss Sophie had a grand ole Christmas. She is such a cutie. Our cousin got the rollercoaster too and it is so much fun. I hope you guys have a blessed New Year.

Sarah Broadus said...

where did you get your pj's??? I have been looking for 3 years for some!

Trish said...

I have been a follower of your blog for sometime. I am from Lexington but now live near the coast of NC. I miss KY this time of year!

What great pictures! I hav ethe same sewing machine too!

Love the jammies...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the matching PJs--especially with the baby doll! Too cute! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!