I don't know about you, but we are still recovering from Christmas! We have had a few wonderful, lazy days at home. Although I would usually rather be running around, it has been quite nice!
Sophie really enjoys her new art desk and supplies.
She loves to decorate paper, and herself!
She especially likes to put markers up her nose...
In fact, she is really into putting a lot of things up her nose right now. For example, we were leaving Greg's parents home on Christmas Eve. As we were heading to my Mom's house, Sophie said, "Mommy, I put the tissue in my nose." Uh oh. I have caught her doing this several times lately, and I knew she wasn't kidding. Luckily, moments before, Greg's brother gave him a flashlight as a gift. Greg got out and looked up her nose. Sure enough, the WAD of tissue was up there - far up there. We turned around and went back. I held her body down, while Mimi held her head. Greg had long tweezers, but could not reach the tissue. I wish I had a video to show you what he did next! He put his finger on one side of her nose and held it closed. He put his mouth over hers and blew hard. Out flew the tissue! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I was definitely impressed with his doctoring skills! I guess he has learned a few things in the past nine years of medical training! FYI - three more to go! Way to go!
A few cute pics from today...

6 comments:
That is hysterical! I can just imagine the tissue flying out her little nose! Scary at the same time though. And the blue marker is very stylish! ;-) They little stinkers are such fun!
I have laughed hysterically over this! And she looks way too old in that dress!!! Take it off! HA!
Good Lord. Y'all are so cute that I am about to puke.
As for the tissue thing, that's pretty cool. It kind of reminds me of the time I shot a rubber bullet up my nose as a kid. They rushed me to the hospital where I promptly sneezed it out. Ah, kids.
Hugs-
Okay I am so glad to know the old blow in the mouth trick...I am sure that was hilarious. Way to go Dr. Daddy!
I can not believe how much Sophie has changed and how much older she looks in the last couple months. That baby look is going away and she is looking like a big girl more and more everyday. She is so cute.
Gotta love those shoes, we could not live without em!
Oh no Lucky Daddy Doc could save the day. Kids are so funny some times with the things they do you need eye's everwhere. Sounds like you had a great family christmas.Happy New Year for 2010 xx
How precious is she?!?! I love her dress and her shoes! You house looked BEAUTIFUL for Christmas and the birthday party is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I am starting to plan our first!
Post a Comment