August 29, 2010

Finally, it's finished...

The basement is finally finished! Although it took almost a year (a long year!), we love the results! So glad we did it! We went with a UK/Keeneland theme and I think it turned out great!

Hallway...

Mr. Frog finally has a home...

Captain's chair...

Temporary rug until we get our UK rug in!

UK bistro...


Playroom!
So glad to have this stuff out of the family room!


Greg's pride and joy! Ha!
I have to give him credit, he designed and ordered this bar all by himself!
Although I almost killed him at first, I think it turned out fabulous!

Oops, forgot to close the closet door...


Bedroom...
Lindsey, its calling your name!!! Hurry and visit!

Bathroom...

We still have pics to hang and a few accessories to place, but we can now enjoy it!

7 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Yay! It is perfect (well except for all the CATS)! LOL! The bar turned out fabulous! Love my room, only 7 weeks!!!

Jill said...

Wow! It's like another house down there! Everything turned out amazing. If you get bored, you can come decorate at my house as a side job :)

Amber said...

LOVE it! Great job! :)

Deidra said...

Love the finish results! I believe it was well worth the wait. I totally understand the toys in the family room. We need to hurry and finish your bonus space for that same problem.

Home of a Magnolia said...

Really beautiful basement. I recently started reading your blog- glad your remodeling was a success. It is really difficult to live thru the process of home improvement, but once it is finished it seems worth it.

Home of a Magnolia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! So glad I found your blog :) I LOVE your home. Anytime you get a hankering, want to help me do Sabrina's room :) ?