August 25, 2010

School days...

This has been a crazy week! Dance and gymnastics started once again, and Sophie started preschool! And I had to capture it all in pics...

Ready for orientation...

Her model pose...

Sassy pose...

All ready for the first day!

She was so excited!

Really, Mom, enough pics!

Here she is! Such a big girl in front of her new school! We absolutely love it! Her teachers are the best and she loves every minute of it! I can't believe she is really this old already! Tear, tear..

Excited!

OK Mom, you can leave already!
Yes, she actually said that!

And since I was posting pics, here is one I found on my camera. Sophie riding the carrousel at the dentist office. This is a much different experience from the one I went to at her age!


3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a big girl! And a cute one too. Love the little shoes, where did u get those?

Ouiser said...

for the record, i thought she was holding shelby by the head in the 3rd photo. there was an immediate double take.

The Wilkinson's said...

Adorable!!!