August 16, 2010

Insanity...

OK, has anyone seen the infomercial for the Insanity workout? Greg and I saw it a while ago and thought it looked interesting. A few days ago a friend told me she lost 35 pounds in less than two months! So, upon hearing this, I ordered it immediately! I am a sucker for any fitness/weight loss product! Has anyone else tried it?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I've seen several people mention this on facebook and twitter but I wasn't sure what it was! My problem isn't having a good regime...it is actually doing it! But 35 lbs, holy cow...that is motivating!

Ouiser said...

You are, appropriately, insane. Keep me posted on the results as I'm about a year behind you...currently on your little couch-to-5k running program.

Also, did you ever find it funny when you were running that it was called the Couch to 5k program and you are a Couch?? Ha!!

Unknown said...

I have a personal trainer that comes to my house. Fit KY 859-333-6316. Well worth the money, because I've had a gym membership before and just never followed through.