Technically, this was November, but not everyone decorates on November 1, so I'm including these pics in the December archives! I honestly cannot tell you how many trees, garlands, etc, I decorated this year. It was a ton. I decorated my house, my Mom's, my MIL's, my sisters, I helped a friend decorate an entire store and several homes!
Greg LOVES when the decorating begins! Ha! He is a great sport!
Sophie's pink candy tree...
Our family room tree...
Mantle...
More pics of this to come Christmas morning!
The Grinch and Max greeted everyone at the front door...
This is a terrible pic, but the only one I have of the stairs and family tree...
You would think since I put so much work into this, I would take some better pics!
Terrible pic of the dining room...
Front door, before I had the side trees up (and taken the tag off the rug!)
I really can't believe these are the best pics I have!
FYI, basically every space in the house was decorated! Lol!
Next year I will try to take better shots of my work!










1 comment:
Your home, as always, is simply stunning! You are my decorating idol! When I win the lottery I'm hiring you to come to my house : )
Post a Comment