January 1, 2012

Sophie 4th birthday party...

Sophie's birthday turned out quite a bit different than expected.  I had originally planned a trip to American Girl in Chicago instead of having a party, but for numerous reasons, it didn't happen.  So, I had to throw a party together in two weeks!  Yikes!  Although I was very stressed and nervous about it, I think it turned out really cute!  Sophie had a great time!


She decided on a Grinch party and I was so excited!  I have wanted to do this theme every year!


After deciding to have a party, Sophie asked to have it at Monkey Joe's, yes, same as last year.  I had limited time, and they had a reservation on the date I needed, so it worked out perfect!  And no, those balloons don't match.  Oh well!




Grinch cake and matching cupcakes!  Good thing I have very talented friends!




Sophie and her cousin Tate, she loves him!


Sydney, Mom, Kaye, and me... 
(Britt and DT, we missed you!)


 How cute is this????  Look at all of those sweet faces!  
They all looked so adorable in their Christmas outfits!
Yes, it was VERY difficult getting them all to sit still!  Ha!


Place settings and treat bags...


Greg documenting the day!


Sophie with Nana, Mimi, Papaw Greg and Papaw Gene!  They all spoil her just a little!

2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

I think a grinch party is the best idea ever!!! Probably better than American Girl, but I know Sophie will love it so much. Our annual trip is December so we may run into eachother :) Maddox would love having another girl to play with in Chicago!

Jen said...

Your "last minute" party still turned out with every detail in place, soooo cute Kristie!