January 5, 2012

More December pics...

I finally found the last of our December pics!

Laura shared her pics from the HMA kids party with me.  Thank you!


Adelyn, Suzana, and Sophie


Wow!  Look at those moves!  Ha!


Action shot of me!  The kids had a great time, and totally destroyed the venue!
It took forever to clean up!


This is our Christmas Elf, Nutmeg.  He has been with us for three years now.  He loves hiding in lots of different places!  Here he is on his last day before heading back to the North Pole!


Sophie showing off her new "favorite color pink" Uggs from Nana and Papaw!
I rarely dress her like this, she just looks too old!


Shelby helping me take decorations down.  She looks a bit possessed!


Sophie fast asleep, with Scooby and Emily!


UK vs. Louisville on New Year's Eve!


Sophie and Kevin with Scratch.  She was a wee bit terrified!


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the name "Nutmeg" for your Elf, so cute : ) Merry Christmas!