January 24, 2011

Dreaming of sunshine...


Doesn't the sun look wonderful in this picture?  So nice and warm.  Ah, how I miss you sun!

Today we had another snow day.  ANOTHER snow day!  This weather has been crazy!  I think Sophie has only been to preschool 3 times since Christmas break!  She only goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and it only snows on those days!  Ha!  Last night, they were not even giving snow in the forecast.  I was a little shocked when Sophie's teacher sent me a text at 5:30am saying school had been called off.  We are going stir crazy in this house and need some activities, ASAP!  Ha!

Maybe I will start Sophie's baby scrapbook today.  Yes, start it.  She just turned three!  OK, I'm a little behind.  At least I have all the supplies ready to go!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Move to Texas, we never miss school for Snow!!! EVER!!!! What a cute picture!!!