January 18, 2011

Obsessed...


I have a problem.  I admit it.  When things are hard to find, I become obsessed with them.  I think it all started with Cabbage Patch Kids when I was a little girl.  Those of you my age will remember.  They were impossible to find.  The search was part of the excitement.  As I got older, the problem became worse.  Limited edition handbags and clothing.  J Crew Bella blazers that sold out in a nano of a second.  The perfect home decor.  And after I had a child, the problem completely exploded!  

Above you will find my latest obsession, Bamboletta dolls.  These little cuties are made in Canada.  They are all hand made, even the yarn for the hair is dyed and dried to perfection.  This is the most difficult thing I have ever tried to find.  Ever.  A few are released for sale each week.  There are thousands of people waiting to hopefully snag on of the 15 dolls listed.  It is complete madness!  And now, Matilda Jane is giving Bamboletta their cut fabric!  A Bamboletta wearing Matilda Jane!!!!!!!!  Can you even imagine the frenzy now!

I have a sweet blog friend who is now trying to help me get one.  She was able to get the perfect doll for her little girl for Christmas.  It is just beautiful, just like her sweet daughter!  I am hoping to get one in time for Easter.  I have met some of the absolute most wonderful people through this blog!  I am go thankful for these friendships!


I would love to find a blonde hair, brown eyed girl, just like my sweet Sophie!


Or, a pink haired girl like this one!  Sophie would love her!

Do you have a Bamboletta doll?  Tell me your story!

No comments: