I really don't think the snow will ever stop! I can't believe how much we have had this year. Sophie has definitely enjoyed it! She went sledding with her Daddy yesterday and had a great time!
She went down the big hill all by herself!
I actually had real clothes and makeup on yesterday, so I made Greg take a pic! I fell like I never get dressed anymore. We have had so many snow days, we have barely left our house in a month. It felt great to actually get ready and go somewhere last night, even if it was just a birthday party! Ha! And a very big thanks to Sydney for finding the perfect blazer for me! Love it!
4 comments:
you blazer is so cute! where did you find it?
Very cute blazer! And adorable girl, the sledding looks like so much fun! M has never been sledding, she would love it!
it is too cute! now we need to find one for bamboletta!! haha
Where is that blazer from? I have to know! I love it!
Post a Comment