My little cousin Sydney graduated from high school on Sunday!
I can't believe she is old enough to start college!
Congratulations Syd!
We love you and are so proud of you!
Sophie got a little fussy during the three hour ceremony...
Nana had to entertain her the whole time...
Too many people taking pics at the same time...

5 comments:
Congrats to your cousin. I love her dress, and your outfit, too? Is that a dress or a skirt and top? So cute!
And thanks for saying I look skinny. It's the collar bones. They stick out, so they give you that illusion. ;)
oh. my. cutest skirt ever. love it.
Is that dress from Anthro? I tried one on JUST like it, and it was so cute - you look great in it :)
FYI, yes the dress is Anthropologie! I love it!
Looks as if you guys have had a busy but fun couple weeks.
Sure wish I was in the Bahamas, we love it there.
Left a comment on your Matilda Jaane post.
Post a Comment