Does it ever slow down??? We have had a whirlwind month, and I am so ready for July!
As you know, lots of our friends have moved away over the past month. This weekend the last and the closest of them left for their new home. Josh, Lindsey and Madelyn are now in Arkansas getting ready to move into their beautiful new home. They stayed at our house on Friday night and left Saturday morning. Goodbyes are so hard! But they are great friends that we will have forever! Love and miss you guys already!
Ok, enough of that before I start crying - again!
Sunday morning we headed to Cincinnati to see Dora the Explorer! Sophie was so excited! We were a little nervous that she would be afraid, but she loved it! We were only in the second row, so the actors were very close! She sang and waved along! I wish we could have taken pictures inside, but they were not allowed! I wish you could have seen her face! It was pure amazement!

I wish we had better pictures!
She was so excited it was impossible to get her to be still for a minute!
Even Diego made an appearance!
After Dora, we went to the Newport Aquarium. She loves fishy fish!

6 comments:
It looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Sophie is to cute and I always love her fashion that you dress her in!
Sounds like a great day. Sophie is darling! I love her bows!
Wish I could have been there to see her light up when she saw Dora. I bet she went crazy when they sung the backpack or map song! And that fish outfit is the cutest ever! And you looked fabulous as well!
Sounds Like Fun Sophie looks ever so cute good to have fun times to take away some of the sad times
Oh my gosh Kristie - she is getting so tall - she may be taller than Hannah! I miss you guys and am so glad you are going to stay in Lex - that is great about Greg's fellowship; I'm sure you guys are glad to be staying there too. I hope we can get together after we get there - I would love to see you and Sophie and catch up!
Gosh she is so cute! I am sure she just loved the show. Even I think the songs are catchy ;)
Post a Comment