Thank goodness July is here! I am ready for a break!
July is a big month for me! I have decided to do two things:
1) I am taking the month of July off from spending! Yes, that's right! No retail purchases other than necessities. (New arrivals from JCrew do not count as necessities!) I know many of you are doubting me, but I can do it!
2) Start running! I know I have said that before, but this time I'm serious! I have to have some "Kristie" time. I have to start taking better care of myself. I am not overweight, but I am not in shape! In fact, I am in horrible shape. A friend introduced me to the "Couch to 5k" running plan and I am going to follow through! I need your encouragement!
I just convinced my sister to do it with me! Yea!
I am very excited about these things! Help me do it!
Do you run? Did it work? Any tips?
Here are some pics of Sophie's new "house." She loves it!
6 comments:
Good Luck on the running and even better luck on the no buying. Just stay clear of the boutiques and you should be fine. Uh, oh MJ is about to put the 435 stuff online, does that count?
That house is so cute...what brand is that one. I have NEVER seen it. It is too cute.
Good luck with your July goals...you can do it. Perhaps I should try too.
I did Couch to 5k 2 summers ago and it is the best! I followed the recommended schedule and was running over 3 miles by the end. Once I moved to Australia I stopped but I am starting up again this weekend. Good luck!
HI!! My name is Angela and I have been thinking the exact same thing that you have! I would love to start that program...maybe we could be each others support system?? good luck!
Such cute photos :)
I wanted to let you know that there is a ladybug print on my site for miss Sophie. Let me know what you think!
Sophie is looking less like a baby and more like a little girl every time I visit your blog. Such a cutie!
Good for you with your Kristie Time!! we all need time out and having your sister to work out with you will be good you can make it fun , Love Sophie's "new house " she looks right at home .
Heck, *I* would like to see Dora Live.
Good luck w/your shopping reduction! You can do it :-)
Post a Comment