July 22, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

Is it really July? The weather has been more like April or October! We haven't had weather warm enough to go to the pool in weeks! I wonder if this means that summer will come later, or fall will come early??? I hope it is the later! I can't wait to wear boots!

Speaking of, Sophie and I weathered the storm today and ran errands in the rain. We had to gear up first! Sophie finally got to wear her ladybug rain coat and boots. So cute!


Mommy's boots and Sophie's boots...

Sophie saying she loves me this big!
Oh, how I love that baby girl!


Here are the Wellies I would LOVE to have...


The Jimmy Choo - Hunter collaboration. How fabulous are these???

Or possibly these...


I could get Sophie a pair to match! Unfortunately, they are only available across the pond! They may be available in the US soon. Let me know if you see them!


3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

You two are so cute...Oh, I got my ruffle jeans and all I can say is...I sure hope you ordered some. They are to die for!

Ouiser said...

get darker hunter boots. mine are pumpkin-colored, and they show scuffs. there is a really great eggplant color that i would've gotten but i had to buy them RIGHT THEN. also, they run big.

Danielle Richardson said...

hey kristie they actually have these here in columbus at a store called rowe! im sure they would ship them to you!