Hey everyone! Thanks for all of the great info on selling Sophie's clothes! I will try to take pics over the next few days and post them here on the blog.
We traveled to our hometown over the weekend to visit family and attend my cousin's wedding. It is great getting to see everyone!
Sophie kind of looking at the camera...
Cousins...
Ryan, Britt, Me and Sean...
Wow, the trouble we have gotten into!
What a difference! You wouldn't see something like this in the city!
Here are a few pics that I have forgotten to post...
They had on matching ladybug pajamas!
Don't you think they look like sisters???

6 comments:
they do look alike! they have the same eyes, I love when you share pictures of sophie, she is just adorable!! glad to hear you had such a great weekend!
That dress is soooo cute! I love the kitchen set too!
Sophie looks so cute in her Matilda Jane! By the way have you order lately from the site? Check it out. They have the Platinum Label.
Her fake smile is hysterical. I love her hair bow :-)
Great photos. Sophie is just precious!
Kristie,
Before you sell Sophie's clothes, I would love to look at them for Caroline!! I just don't have time to buy for her like I would like and you and I have the exact taste!! Please email me if you are interested.
Thanks
Megan Fuller
Please tell Greg congrats on the GI fellowship..I am secretly jealous!! Take care...
Post a Comment