
I can't believe it is time to order fall clothes for Sophie already! In order to make room, I really need to get rid of some of her old stuff! Since she was born, I have kept the majority of her clothes. They are piled in storage boxes in my basement. Boxes full of clothes that were worn once, or not at all. There are some special pieces that I would never part with, but others need to go. I initially kept them for the "next" baby girl. But in reality, if my next baby is a girl, I will want new clothes for her. She and Sophie would have to have matching outfits!
So, I need advice from all of you: What should I do with all of these clothes? Should I keep them for the next potential baby girl? I have a literal fortune in those boxes and I would love to get some money back out of them (so I can buy new ones!). Is eBay the way to go? What has worked for you? Any advice would be great!
6 comments:
yes it is!!!! If you have designer clothes they sell!!! If you have questions, e-mail me! my e-mail is pinkcotton111@yahoo.com! I am a power seller so I can help you if you need it.
KJ
I would love to have first pick before they go on ebay! If that's what you decide. Just email me dbbrown04@gmail.com.
Personally, I think people will contact you based on this post. I went through this same thing right after Gavin was born and I got rid of ALL of Emma's stuff except special things.
In my opinion...it is alot of time, work and effort to put it on EBAY. I am confident someone will want to buy it all. I sure would if I had another little girl. I ended up selling all of my stuff for 1 price and it was alot.
A resale shop/consignment shop prices stuff at 60% of original price and they usually keep about 30% of that and give you the rest. There are also ones that will just buy it from you.
I promise you, someone will want to buy it all. You have awesome stuff.
Email me if you need any help or have any questions about how I sold mine.
Have you ever looked into a Lil Angels Attic Sale or Little Treasures in Louisville? They are consignment sales that happen twice a year in Kentucky. Lil Angels donates a certain amount to charties and then you get the rest. I volunteer with them and it is such an amazing place! Google or facebook both to find more info!
My parents live in Lexington (Andover Hill) and their garage sales bring in big bucks....I love ebay but it's a pain and the consignment shops don't give you much $$!
wow... find it interesting... hope it'll be beneficial for me and my friends...
Post a Comment