July 4, 2009

Happy 4th...

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

Greg started the day out early by running in the Bluegrass 10,000. He ran the 10k in 44.20! Five minutes faster than last year! Way to go G! Sophie and I are very proud of you!

G getting home from the race...

He has such motivation. Maybe I can run with him next year! BTW, Britt and I are doing great on our running plan! Our first week went great! It was much easier than I thought it would be. Only eight more weeks until our 5k! (And for those of you wondering, I haven't bought anything yet!)

Sophie and I were just waking up as Greg got home!

We are heading out for some festivities! I hope you all have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow good on your hubby , glad your still not shopping very hard for any girl .Happy 4th hope you have a happy and safe weekend.

Deidra said...

Glad to see that you had a wondeerful time. Kennedy Grace has that same dress from Kelly's Kids. Don't you just love it. Glad to hear that Greg did well in the race. WAY TO GO!!!!! How is you running comming alone? By the way I was wanting to know where I might be able to purchase some of the red and green Christmas decor that was on you tree. Loved it and I think the kids need colors more Christmas feel .....you know what I mean.

Danielle Moss said...

10 miles. How impressive! Then again, 5 seems impressive to me. Can't wait to hear about your 5k!

Hope you have a happy 4th!