August 4, 2009

Shoes for Sophie...

Seems I went on a bit of a blogging hiatus! Sorry! I have had a terrible cold for the past week and have not felt like doing much!

Since I was feeling much better yesterday, I thought Sophie, Britt and I would take a trip to the mall. Greg and I were outside playing with Sophie at the time and I said, "Sophie, do you want to go to the mall?"

Her reply:

"Oh boy Mommy! Shoes for Sophie!"

Ha! She might look like her Daddy, but she acts like me! I love it!

Here are a few pics:


Rocking with Daddy...
You can tell because she doesn't have a bow in or shoes on!

Trying to fit through Shelby's door...

Feeding the fish and ducks after dinner...


Love that baby girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!! The girl learns fast!

Ouiser said...

is it bad that i think sophie looks a little off without her bows?? beautiful...just not quite right...

i am not sure i'd recognize her without one!!

Laura Ann said...

Girl...we have big trouble on our hands. Sophie is asking for shoes and Emma wanted to wear a ski jacket today in 102 degree heat! That was a 30 minute fuss, but we finally got the jacket off and headed out the door with a sweater instead. Girls, Girls, Girls...they are something else.

She is so cute and I am loving that MJ dress.

Anonymous said...

too cute gotta love a girl who loves to shop and shoes your blog is so sweet i hope your feeling better

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

aww so cute! I hope you are better!