August 25, 2009

School girl...

My baby started moms-day-out today! She was so excited! All night she kept asking, "Mommy, when can I go play with the boys and girls? I want to see Miss Betty!" So cute! And I must admit, I am excited to have a few hours to myself a week!





9 comments:

Brandi said...

She is too cute and I love her backpack.

Amber said...

Love the backpack and matching lunch box. They match her outfit perfectly :)

Cindy said...

Aah how cute!

Ouiser said...

i am cracking up at the fact that her backpack is bigger than she is. too cute.

Trish said...

Hey thre. I just found your blog through SSM's blog. Your little girl so cute and looks ready to head off to Mommy's day out!

I noticed you live in KY. I was born and rasied in Lexington. I now live in NC and miss my family every day that I am gone.
Looking through some of your pictures...especially the ones from Derby Day make me smile and think of all the years I spent and the memories I had made there.

Drop by my blog and say hello. I would love to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so cute and sweet i hope sophie had a great day .

The Wilkinson's said...

I miss this little girl so much!

Chrissieday said...

she looks so cute love your pics
chrissieday
htt://chrissiedaydesigns.mybisi.com

Anonymous said...

what a baby doll!!! hope she had a great time(and hope that mommy did too!)