August 10, 2009

A bunch of cuteness...

Hey everyone! I must admit, I am a little disappointed at the response to my post on RUNNING 4 MILES! I thought you would be a little more encouraging! I don't usually toot my own horn, but I am very proud of myself! When I first started the program I could only run about three minutes. I can now run two miles easily! I never thought I could be a runner, but guess what? I AM A RUNNER!!! Thanks so much to my hubby for all the encouragement! He always knew I could do it! Love you G!

A little cuteness for you...






And this may be the cutest ever...

Who knew they made skinny jeans for little ones? Ha! These are too cute! I can't wait to put these on her with ballet flats or Ugg boots!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooooo cute!!! I think you are doing awesome with the running!!!!!

Amber said...

Hey Kristie! Sorry you didn't get the encouragement you were looking for. Trust me, 4 miles is a HUGE accomplishment! Not many people can say they can run that far in such a short period of time. What's next, the NY Marathon?! You can do it :)

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! I ran competitively in high school and I HATE running so I am completely and totally impressed that you have started!! I don't think I could start up again even if I wanted to, but your giving me encouragement! Also- those skinny jeans are soooo cute!

Tiffany said...

p.s. we missed you at the playgroup yesterday!

Anonymous said...

aww can your little girl get any more cute she always looks so sweet it must melt your heart everyday. And good on you that is awesome running it must feel so great to do something for you ..

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am proud of you. Keep up the good work!
Amy Combs

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you on the four miles!! Go Kris...!! I wish I could cheer you on this saturday...I will be thinking about you though...and those jeans are the cutest ever on Miss Sophie....I can't wait to see her in those!!