August 27, 2009

I love MDO...

Have I mentioned how much I love MDO??? It is so great, for me and Sophie! She has so much fun and I actually get a few hours a week to do things I need to do. For example, on Tuesday I cleaned carpet, did laundry, and organized my closet. Today, I went to the mall - by myself! I got to take my time, look at everything I wanted to, and even try on clothes! Amazing! It was fabulous! I may even schedule the massage Amy gave me - a year ago - for next week!

Here are a few pics...

Sleepy Shelby...

Sophie likes to put Shelby in the crib when she wakes up from her nap...

First time on the carousel...
She wasn't much of a fan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet is you dog, what a cute photo in the cot your two babies.Have a great weekend .

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the best to be out on your own for a little while and actually shop!! I always feel so relaxed when I get home. That pup is soooo cute!

Danielle Moss said...

Glad you're enjoying mom's day out. :) Thanks for the prayers. I miss my bo.

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love the photo of the two sweeties in the crib! Adorable!