I did it!

Mimi and Papaw brought Sophie to cheer us on...
Greg made this cute shirt for Sophie to wear..
Go Mommy!
Thanks so much to everyone for all the comments, emails, and calls of encouragement over the past week. It really helped me to make it through! It means a lot to have people cheering for you! A special thanks to Greg for all of his help. Love you G...
Oh, and Kara's shower went great! Pics to come tomorrow!


7 comments:
Congrats!!!
YAY! I've been checking the blog for pics! So happy and proud for you! I must admit I'm a little sad I missed it, though. I miss my friend! :( Love you!
Hi! Just found your blog! Congrats on the race and your blog is the cutest!
Congrats congrats!!! I knew you could do it!! Hope you have a great week! = )
i love that you wore a horseshoe necklace when you ran.
that is so kristie.
congratulations!!! that is such an amazing accomplishment.
Congrats it must have feel like an amazing accomplishment and so nice you ran with your hubby .. What a cute tee your little girl had on too sweet .. Good On You
Post a Comment