Happy Friday everyone! We had a great night tonight! It is late, but I had to share these pictures with you! Tonight was Sophie's first trip to the Circus!
One of my most vivid childhood memories was the first time I went to the Circus. I was around five, and it was during the height in popularity of jelly shoes. Yes, I know you guys know what I'm talking about! My Mom and I were walking in and we were met by a clown. A very, very big clown. He came up to me and said, "Do you know why your shoes have holes in them? Its to let all the stink out!!!" I was completely horrified and embarrassed. I will never forget that as long as I live! And its probably the reason I have a certain apprehension of clowns!
Anyway, Sophie's first time was much better! She absolutely loved it!
Getting ready to go...
I love these little feet (and cute shoes)...
Loving every minute...
We had front row tickets, but I didn't realize that we got to be part of the show!
It was great! They took us on the floor to watch a big portion of the show!
I thought I looked skinny in the picture so I posted it!
Maybe all the running is finally starting to pay off!
Sophie's favorite part...
It was priceless!
8 comments:
Awww....SO cute! I love her outfit, esp the cute shoes.
Her outfit is precious! She is always dressed so adorable! The circus experience was also amazing for us! I'm so glad your family had a great time there also!
We went to the same circus when I was little and I had a blast (still have the stuffed unicorn I came home with-haha)!! I love those little shoes! Glad y'all had such a good time! (p.s.you look great in the pic!!)
They are priceless photos the look of amazement on your little girls face is enought to melt anyones heart glad you all had a great time and yes you do look great, good for you with the running
Glad to hear that Sophie had a wonderful time. I remember going to the circu for the first time. Kyron experieced his first circus show not long ago. Kennedy Grace still has to attend one. Maybe next year right!
Soo cute! It looks like you all had a great time. I remember my first time going to the circus. I was much older than Sophie; probably 10 and I got to sit on an elephant!
So glad she loved it! Love all the pics! :)
Kids are so precious aren't they?
Post a Comment