August 17, 2009

Kara's shower...

Kara's shower turned out so cute! It was a beautiful - but so hot!

We had the shower at my mother-in-laws home...
She is fabulous at hosting parties!
No detail is left undone!





I was so in love with the cake!
So cute!
And it matched perfect!

Kara and her mom...

Kara and Molly...

BFFs!
We have known each other since birth - literally! Our grandparents were neighbors and friends, we went to the same church, same elementary and high school, roommates in college, and now we live about 4 miles apart!

8 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh....beautiful!!!! Looks like everyone had a blast {even though it was a scorcher} Hope you have a great week!! Ever been to Somerset? = )

Anonymous said...

ugh! Hate it when my smilies do that! haha

Anonymous said...

How cool...Somerset is only about an hour away from me. I go to Monticello all the time--even though I am in TN-- to grocery shop {gotta love that no sales tax on food}!!

Jill said...

What a beautiful shower! Love all the pink and green.

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful did it all look and what a great setting for a shower its so nice that you have been friends for so long its not offen you find bonds like it today have a great week .

Deidra said...

OMG everything was very nice. Tell you mother in law that I would love to come and take a swim.

CarolinaGirl said...

That is beautiful!