June 14, 2009

Medicine party...

We are getting all partied out! We haven't had late nights like these in oh, 18 months or so!

Last night was the Internal Medicine senior resident ceremony. By now I guess you have figured out that Greg is a Pediatrician and an Internist, and he's not finished yet! He has applied for a fellowship in GI. We actually find out Wednesday at noon where we will be living for the next three years! We hope to stay at UK, but we could be anywhere from Florida to Vermont!

Greg received this chair for being the Medicine-Pediatrics Chief Resident the past year. When he told me he was receiving a chair, I thought it was an honorary position of sorts. Then he came home - with an actual chair! It was too funny!

Sophie loves Daddy's chair...


We will have a pair of them next year!
Greg is the Internal Medicine Chief for the coming year!

Greg and Chipper, the Medicine Program Director

With Chris Feddock, the Med/Peds Director

Here are those cute wives again...


The Graduates...

I love this dress! I wish we had more events like this because I LOVE getting dressed up! I usually just wear my Mommy clothes!

And I had to take pics of my hair! I think it looked so cute! Britt came over and fixed it for me! Thanks, Britt!



5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Your hair looks really cute. You always look cute! Love that dress and your necklaces, too :)

Deidra said...

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time! Love the dress and the hair. Hope the family will be able to stay in UK!

pinkcotton111@yahoo.com said...

Kristie,
So cute!! I LOVE the hair and especially the necklace!! VERY CUTE!!
Congrats to your hubs :)
KJ

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your Hubby, love your hair and dress Elegant and Stylish I think Black is always Classic.

Anonymous said...

No, your husband looks really cute and you are a beautiful wife, with a beautiful little girl!!!