June 1, 2009

Home sweet home...

What a busy few weeks!  Vacation, a wedding, a graduation and still going!  It seems I haven't posted in forever!  I will try to catch up over the next few days!  And I have missed reading everyone's as well!

Here are some pics from our trip to the Bahamas.  We had a great time, but I don't think we will go back any time soon!  Definitely not the place for us!

Everyone thought we were getting married!



We're on a boat!
My hair hit Greg in the face right as the pic was taken!

Greg, I had to post this one!
Little secret between us!


Playing in the ocean...
It was beautiful!  We saw so many fish!


Don't get me wrong, we did have a good time, but we have been to much better places!  A bit too slow paced for us!

Sophie had a wonderful week visiting family.  I don't think she even knew we were gone!  We missed her so much!  

I have so many more pics and stories from the past week, but this will have to do for now!  Lots more to come in the next few days...  For now, I am exhausted!

6 comments:

Jules said...

These are beautiful photos! I'm happy you had a nice and relaxing time

Paige said...

The photos are beautiful! I'm glad that both you guys and Sophie had a great week!

Danielle Moss said...

What gorgeous photos. So glad you had fun.

I love that white maxi dress. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! We went to the Bahamas and had a great time also, but I totally agree it's a one time place...lol..

Anonymous said...

Wow what great pic's you both look like you had a great time have to love fun in the sun but im sure you missed your little girl so much its always nice to get away but its more nice to get home when you have loved ones to come home too.

Unknown said...

You look so great! I love your necklace.