May 23, 2009

Come Monday...

Greg and I will be in the Bahamas!

Yes, just the two of us!  Mom, Gene and Britt are keeping Sophie for the week!  I am so nervous about leaving her, but I know she will have as much fun as we will!  I will try to post a little during the trip - we'll see!  Have you been?  Any suggestions or tips?

Is this really my baby girl?  Just look how big she is!  And when we get back, bye-bye passy!


6 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! The Bahamas are beautiful!! Freeport aka Grand Bahama has a lot to do...and then Nausau is a lot more commercial..that's where Atlantis is! Have a great time...and Sophie too!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time so much fun take care safe trip

Danielle Moss said...

How fun! Have a great trip! BTW, I am planning on getting some ladybug prints up in the coming weeks. Just taking a little time to get the designs together :)

Melisa said...

Wonderful! Have a delightful time!

... said...

Have a safe and fab time :)

Jules said...

I hope you have a wonderul trip! It sounds like you're going to have a great time.