I was at the mall a few days ago, on a mission. April 30, I'm sure many of you know the date! The last day to use the J Crew red card. I had to take one last trip.
It was late and I was in a hurry as usual. I could spot J Crew and then a teenage boy came up to me and said, "Miss, I think you dropped something back there." I quickly glanced behind me seeing nothing. I looked back to him. He stood there grinning as he said, "I saw you drop your smile. I think you should pick it up and put it back on." I looked at him and started laughing hysterically! I told him thank you, and picked my smile up and put it on my face.
Such words of wisdom from a young man... I have thought about this so much lately. Take time to notice your surroundings and the people around you.
Smile... you never know who might need to see it.
5 comments:
Cute post and a good reminder to us all. Thanks!
What a great post! We all need a reminder now and then.
I love this post. A great reminder for everyone of us!
Good reminder...it's easy to get caught up in life and forget to enjoy it.
Love this post. I came accross your blog through The Design Girl. I already love it! Just by reading your "About Me", I can tell we will have a lot in common. : )
Post a Comment