May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

What a precious gift to be a mother!  It may be the hardest job in the world, but what rewards!  There is nothing better than being just Mommy to my sweet baby girl!  Thank you for being my baby, sweet Sophia!  

And a Happy Mother's Day wish to all of the fabulous Mommy's in my life, especially my own!  I love you Mom!

And thoughts and prayers go out to those who long to be a mother or have lost one.  God is with you today!  We miss you Granny M...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day hope you had a great day the best gift you could ever recive is a smile from your little girl kids just know how to melt our hearts ..

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say that I am amazed every day at how kind, giving , and patient you are. It lets me rest easy being on call and away from her so much to know that you are with her, helping her learn and filling her with love. she is so happy and full of life because of you. You're the greatest and I love you, G (husband)

Alicia W. said...

I found your blog today and I'm in love! Your family is so precious and you take really good pic's. I'll be back!