May 5, 2009

Just because...

I am the luckiest girl in the world.  Really!  My husband is the best!  He always leaves me little surprises... for example, I woke up to find these little goodies on my Mac...

The latest gossip mags and Twilight candies!

I am truly blessed!  I love you G!  
You are the best husband in the whole world!
(Fist bump, finger touch!)

7 comments:

Brandi said...

aww. how sweet.

Jessica said...

Aww so sweet! You are a lucky girl! It's the other way around at my house :D

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Aww, that is SO cute!!!

Laura Ann said...

Good husbands are wonderful, huh? You are so blessed!

Will you please email me at laurafab@aol.com and tell me where you got sweet Sophie's outfit she wore the other day....it was so cute. Thank you.

GingerSnap said...

Don't you just love surprises? Hubbies are the best :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW That is so sweet

Jules said...

That is so sweet! You've got a keeper :)