There is no better time to be in Kentucky than the first Saturday in May!

We had some friends over to enjoy the day...


I am in love with this outfit... and little girl!

Sophie and Madelyn opening their Derby Barbies!
Giving Mommy a "hug with arms"

What a fun day!
9 comments:
She's a super cutie. And you look great in madras. I love that.
I love the little races sign and Sophie is so cute! You madras dress is adorable.
Loving the madras dress. Hope you had fun!
I love Sophie's little outfit! She looks adorable! The races sign is just cute as can be too!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
This looks SOOO fun and y'all look great.
Looks like you had a great weekend how cute is Sophie's outfit future Super Model in the works ..
Sophie is just the cutest little girl! Love all her cute little outfits. Must be so fun dressing her :)
I tried to email you about designing some butterfly stationery for Sophie but the email failed :(
OMG she is so cute. Please share with me where that outfit is from and brand. It is so darn cute and so is she!
Hey Laura Ann! The outfit is Bailey Boys. You can purchase it in most better kid's stores. I bought it locally at Kidz Nook. Thank you!
Post a Comment