June 7, 2009

Perfect pumps...

Another beautiful weekend in the Bluegrass!  The weather was perfect!  We finally made it over to Mimi's pool for a bit.  Sophie LOVES the water!  She is so tan, I can't wait to take some pics to show you!

I have been on a mission the past few weeks.  I am looking for the perfect pair of nude pumps.  They are so hard to find!  If the style is right the color is wrong, if the color is right the heel is too short!  The heel must be high and they must be comfy - well, at least bearable.  

I love these...
... but $995 Christian Louboutin's are a bit, well, a LOT out of my price range!  Since nude patent is the new black patent, you think this would be an easy task!  It is driving me crazy!  Can anyone help?  Do you have the perfect pair?  Where can I get them?

Speaking of shoes, I never  thought I would like Crocs, on me or Sophie.  I bought her two pair a few months ago and love them!  I think they look so cute on her!  Well, doesn't everything!  They are truly the perfect play shoes.


And this is what happens when you take her passy out...

Wish us luck!  We are going to need it!

7 comments:

GingerSnap said...

Awww, her face is priceless!

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

Kristi,
I LOVE nude heels because they look great with bright colors! My favorite pair EVER are Cole Haan Fiona's. They come in 3 different heel heighths (I like the medium). They are around $250 but well worth it. They have Nike air insoles and are so comfy! Look on E-bay and sometimes you can find them. Good Luck! Love the pic of the Christian heels...hot! xoxo KJ

Danielle Moss said...

Those Louboutins are EXPENSIVE. Wow. I haven't been shopping lately but if I see anything I'll let you know :)

Unknown said...

Piper Lime nudes
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=46004

DSW search on beige
http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/collection.jsp?level0=cat10006&level1=cat20006&level2=&level3=&category=cat20006&brand=&new=true&searchType=category%2Ccolor&brand=&size=&width=&color=250&material=

Zappos search on beige
http://www.zappos.com/search/Shoes/filter/productTypeFacet/%22Shoes%22/gender/%22Womens%22/subCategoryFacet/%22Heels%22/colorFacet/%22Beige%22

Good luck!

SouthernBelleJM said...

I found a pair of patent leather nude peeptoes by Guess at Marshall's.

Unknown said...

Hey Kris,

I noticed this morning on the Today show that Melissa Gilbert (from Little House) had that same pair of heels on. They are wicked!!

Madison Sanders said...

Look at her with her little purse!