March 27, 2009

Doctor's Day at UK...

It has been a busy week!  I was in charge of planning the annual Doctor's Day breakfast at the University of Kentucky, and it all took place this morning! 



Feeding 200-300 doctors takes lots of food!  Did we cater?  No!  We started cooking at 3 am this morning!


Thanks to all of these girls for coming out in the early hours to make the day a huge success!  (not everyone is pictured)


One of the handsome doctors we fed this morning!


Thanks to everyone for all of your help!  Yawn, I'm off to take a nap...

3 comments:

Paige said...

It looks like you girls did an amazing job! I could never imagine making that much food. I love your blog and all of your adorable pictures of pretty little Sophie!

Anonymous said...

Yes you have too look after the Doc's never know when your going to need one single and cute always helps too

kadler said...

That looks delicious! Congrats.