
Am I the only person out there that didn't watch this season of The Bachelor? Evidently I missed out! I have seen angry rants about the bachelor everywhere from Facebook to Fox News. I had no idea what it was all about so I had to call a friend today to find out the details. Seems I did miss out! I watched some of the clips online today. So, what's your opinion: staged or genuine?
1 comment:
I love your blog! I caught the final show b/c of all the hype. It was terrible. I can't believe he did all of that on TV. My opinion is that people do crazy things for fame and fortune. I really dont see how any of those relationships can be really real with a camera in your face. But what do I know......
ps. Now you have 6 readers. :)
Post a Comment