Kristie that is so cute! I love the bedding. Where did you get it? I think me and you have the same taste. I believe I need to fly to Kentucky and go shopping! What do you think. Or MaybeI will hire you to shop for me and decotate my house. I am still pricing the Casa Fiora panels. Boy they sure are pricey
4 comments:
oh my. she suddenly looks like such a big girl:)
awww how sweet it just melts your heart
Kristie that is so cute! I love the bedding. Where did you get it? I think me and you have the same taste. I believe I need to fly to Kentucky and go shopping! What do you think. Or MaybeI will hire you to shop for me and decotate my house. I am still pricing the Casa Fiora panels. Boy they sure are pricey
Just wanted to take credit for all of the photos-G
Post a Comment