March 25, 2009

Shopping spree...

Oh, wow!  I don't usually spend a lot of money - on myself, anyway.  My one year old has a fabulous wardrobe for every season.  It is unbelievable how much money I spend on one outfit for her.  Outfit, shoes, hair bow, bracelet, it really adds up.  So after wearing a jacket with missing buttons and pants with a loose hem last week, I decided that it was time for some new clothes - for ME!  My wonderful husband agreed and took me to Cincinnati (on his only day off in weeks) to shop at my favorite store - Anthropologie!  I really could have stayed in there all day!  These are a few of the items I picked up:


I love them!  My favorite thing about Anthropologie is that each piece is really special.  A little detail, a bow, or an unexpected pattern.  Very unique!

After spending too much time (and money!) there, we headed to the mall.  Oh, how I love Cincinnati shopping!  There are so many great stores there!  I wish it were just a bit closer so I could go more often.  Here are a few pieces I picked up from J Crew:




And now, a big favor to ask!  I am dying for the J Crew beaded zebra shirt.  They had one in Cinci, but it was an extra small.  It almost fit!  The small would be perfect!  However, it is sold out everywhere!  I have found a few on Ebay, but they are asking an outrageous amount!  Almost double the price.  If you happen to find this shirt in your local J Crew, please let me know so I can call and order it ASAP! 



5 comments:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

You got some cute stuff!! Yay :)

And I'm loving the header, so cute!

Ouiser said...

i couldn't have dreamed up a jacket that looks more like you.

Unknown said...

The jacket is perfect!! Love the new look!!

Jules said...

I love the jacket with the ruffle collar from J. Crew. So cute!

JTS said...

Hi Kristie - I saw your post on FFM's blog - I have an extra zebra tee in Small. E-mail me if you're interested!