March 21, 2009

Pancakes and the park...

A few weeks ago, Mimi brought us the cutest pancake molds from Williams-Sonoma.  I have been so excited to try them out, but Greg has been working or gone to an interview nearly every day for two months!  He finally had a day off at home today, so I got to use them at last!  I think they turned out really cute!








I had never used pancake molds before, but these were really easy to use.  I think I used too much batter in these, so will have to use less next time.  Thanks Mimi!

It was so nice to actually have Greg home this morning!  He has been gone so much lately!  I have the best, hardest working husband ever!  Love you G!

Britt and DT came over to help us enjoy the pancakes this morning and guess what they brought me...


OMG!  I cannot wait to watch it - again!  And again, and again...  Thank you guys so much!  If you have not read the Twilight series, I highly recommend that you do.  Yes, you will feel totally like a 15 year old, but it is so worth it!  

Here are some pics from earlier this week...



Madelyn teaching Sophie some soccer moves...


Greg took Sophie running and they ended up at the park to see the quackies...



She loves the quackies...


And her Daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those molds are the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Jill said...

Oh... I love the pancakes. So cute! Isn't it funny how food taste better when it's cute?

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

OMG where did you get the spatula and pancake mold? I NEED them for my ladybug themed kitchen.

Kristie said...

Williams Sonoma! I love lady bugs, too! My daughter's room is all lady bugs! I would love to see pics of your kitchen!