March 24, 2009

New look...

I love my new blog design!  Once again, Danielle has outdone herself!  I have added a few new things to the sidebar.  Sign up to be a follower!  Stay tuned for my 100th post giveaway!  Its only a few days away!  A special thanks to Lindsey for helping me with the wording (and everything else!).

9 comments:

Ouiser said...

you are super fancy posh.

Deidra said...

I love the new design!

The Wilkinson's said...

Love it, it's very YOU!

Jill said...

I love your new blog design. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the New Look its Great

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Megan said...

Hi! I have to say your daughter (and blog) are adorable! I can't remember how I stumbled onto yours..maybe through Danielle's? or Kelly's Korner..hmm. somewhere, ha.

I'm a Dec. 13 baby too :) My boyfriend is currently in Medical School so I thought it was funny with the similarities..not to mention my entire family is in Lexington (Versailles) and Louisville :)

Claire said...

What a lovely design!

Cxx

LeighAnne said...

I found your blog from Danielle's website. I love the new look and I love your blog. So cute! Nice to meet you!

LeighAnne